I'm looking to install mainstream Linux on a PC/104 Single Board Computer
running Ethernet. I would like to set up the PC/104 equipment just like
a PC (for development), and so it needs to support:
-       CRT monitor connection
-       Keyboard
-       Mouse

Can anyone with past experience recommend a good PC/104 SBC?
[so far, the ones that appeal to me the most are Adastra VNS-486 and VNS-686
 and Aaeon PCM-4894 and PCM-5894]

BTW The primary locations I have been using to check for chipset driver
support
        are:  1) (for Ethernet)
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO
<ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO>
                2) (for Video cards)
http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.3.1/README3.html
<http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.3.1/README3.html>
        Are there any other standard driver sites that people have found
useful?

Thanks in advance,
Justin