Hi Folks,

I'm considering using Linux on an embedded system designed around a MIPS
processor, and I'm wondering if anyone has created such a beast before. I'd be
especially interested in any embedded systems built around the NEC VR4310 or
IDT R32364. There seems to be plenty of info regarding Linux on MIPS-based
workstations and projects involving palmtops, but not so much about embedded
systems. Given the popularity of the MIPS architecture in embedded
environments, I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone using Linux on
one, or any pointers anyone could offer.

Thanks,
Graham