(If there is an FAQ or mailing list archive for this list,
I haven't found it yet.  Sorry if this is a repeat of a previously
posed query...)

Is there an existing technique for executing the Linux
kernel from flash memory?  Is the Linux kernel itself
ROM-able and "execute-in-place" from flash memory?  I'd
rather not have to decompress a compressed image into
RAM to execute it, since my target has plenty of flash,
but only 4 MB of RAM, and a good bit of that is going to
be needed by my application.

Thanks.

--
Todd C. Larsen                         Yesterday it worked
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Today it is not working