I'm watching this real close. All of the previous questions may be
answered in a Caldera release next week. A clean skinny kernel that is
user configurable at install with flash file utils etc. designed for sbc
boot. I have not been this excited about pc anything since the 80's until
this. Now looking at Java and tcl/tk for the gui. not sure yet. Target is
oil patch high reliability. Bruce Vicknair