On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a PC/104 CAN card that works
>with Linux?
>
>Thank-you,
>Justin

Hi Justin,

we are using a AIM104-CAN (see http://www.arcomcontrols.com/AIMcan1.html) with
can4linux-0.9 drivers from the Linux-Lap-Project. (see
http://www.llp.fu-berlin.de/pool/newproj/CAN/)

This card works well on our system since 9 months. We used it first with
Suse-Linux 5.3. The drivers compiled well on this system.

If You intend to use a higher version with the new glibc, You have to comment out in
Can/include/Can_P.h all the #include <linux/*>
and include <asm/*>. This is a dirty but lets you comile the code on newer
distributions.

Greetings
Michael