The SIMM product is not yet available. It will be at the beginning of
october. However, uClinux (e.g: port of the Linux 2.0 to microcontroller
without a Memory Management Unit) is already ported on this SIMM product.
The socket layout of the SIMM is not compatible with the Palm socket.
You could transfer Ethernet data through the serial link via PPP or use the
infrared port.

Luc