> > that they have? I hate to push M-Systems too hard
> > for fear that they will just (foolishly) refuse to support
> > Linux in the future.
> I WOULD push them.  I think they do realise the market share that Linux
> has and they know it is growing.  There are other flash disk companies
> out there.

There is a gpl'ed driver now -
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/

dave

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      | Voice 515-278-0133 Ext 231

When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.