At 19:50 14/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Take a look at this:
>
>www.3ilinux.com
>
>They have developed a low-cost, Linux-based, Universal Internet Box
>(UIB) hardware and software platform, on which you can put your
>software. This is not only a development platform, but a complete, FCC
>approved Internet Appliance ready to market.
>

>Regards
>Ivo Zivkov

I'm a little confused here. First I see some advertising for a product
which is everything we 're (and I think we're not alone) looking for and
then I see a lot off 'boe' and 'bah' from some (I think) experienced people.
So what will it be ? Is this the first ready to use Embedded Linux low cost
configuration which the industry can use to develop there own software on
without the problems of installing linux, drivers, etc... OR is it some
commercial trick ?

In other words : I'd like to here some comments on the product and not on
the legal structure of the companies who make it or on there web-site.

I'm listening,
Xavier

Xavier Desmet
Development Engineer