try either leaving the mouse device line out or point it to /dev/null. if
neither of these work, look around for a null-mouse module that pretends
to be a mouse but never sends back packets.

dave

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      | Voice 515-278-0133 Ext 231

When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.