Hi!

I'm trying to work with a DOC2000 using the 19991025 snapshot of the
Linux-MTD code found at http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/doc2000.html.
Eventually I want to use it on a custom board running Linux on a StrongARM
processor, so the source is actually required.

The problem is that I don't know how to use the package.  I got to the
point where I insmod mtd.o, doc2000.o ant then the driver detect a DOC2000
at 0xd8000.  The doc_loadbios seems to work.  But then what else should I
do?  The nftl.o, ftl.o and mtdblock.o modules seem to be able to drive the
DOC like a block device, but none of them gave me access to something else
than a zero-length device, when it isn't nothing at all.

So, if somebody could tell me what does what and how to make this thing
accept a mke2fs or mkfs.ffs2 and then be mounted, I would be extremely
appreciative.  Now I feel like if my only way to go is to read the
source... and I'd like to avoid it for now.  :-)

Thanks!

Nicolas