Hi,
   I have some question on using RAM disk. I am designing some ROM limited machine.
So, I need to compress the code into ROM and extract it to a RAM disk for execution.
However, RAM is also very limited after I extract the code to the RAM disk.
   So, my question is that if I have extract the program code and library to the RAM
disk, will the system also need to copy it again to another location in RAM for
execution?
(e.g C library) If I have put a C library in the RAM disk, will the system also need
to copy it again to another location in RAM when some applications call this library?
   How can I get more information?
   Thank you for any suggestion.
Best Regards,
Ken Yeung