On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:33:07 -0800, Jim Dennis wrote:

>> The tftp client from the netkit package can be use with a file as command
>> input.

The major reason is I am trying to be as small as possible... This is going in the
initrd of a
kernel boot out of flash on the MB.  Those clients are pretty large.

I have 2 different code solutions now...Thanks all.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               501.846.5777