On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:43:23 +0800, Greeen-III wrote:

>I am porting Linux to MIPS (r3912).

>When The /init/main.c run to this line
>"execve("/sbin/init",argv_init,envp_init);",
>there is nothing happened.
>Then Kernel showed the panic message "Not find init".
>
>I checked if there is init program in the directory
>"/sbin/". And I make sure that there is a file "init"
>there.

How are you doing your libraries?  I fought with a similar issue while trying to get
an
initrd up and going and my problem was that I didn't have all the proper libraries
included
and the loader setup to find them.

Try linking your init statically and see if that fixes things.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               501.846.5777