On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 11:29:27PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:39:33 -0700
> Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Could we please have a few nice words about ext4 for the record?  Like,
> > what its features are, how one creates an instance, where to get the
> > correct userspace tools from, stability level, any known shortcomings,
> > issues, etc?
>
> So I guess I get to write this.

Hopefully not :)
We should be able to put something together for a start. Where should this
reside ? Under Documentation/filesystems/ext4.txt ?

However, since this is still very clearly a "development" branch at the moment,
with lots of ongoing work both on the kernel and even more so on the
tools side, how much detail are you looking for ?

Regards
Suparna

> -

Suparna Bhattacharya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Linux Technology Center
IBM Software Lab, India

-