Takashi Sato wrote:
Hi Aneesh san,

In my opinion, to keep the ioctl simple and small is very important
for ease of maintenance.  So I would rather not support indirect
block files in the ioctl.
Instead, I can add the call of the migration ioctl to my defrag tool in order
to defragment indirect block files.  How do you think of it?

That should be fine. So i will start moving the ext4migrate code as a ext4 ioctl and later will send you a patch to the defrag tool that will migrate and defrag.

-aneesh

-