Hi, my local ext4 git tree is from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git,
with commit commit d85714d81cc0408daddb68c10f7fd69eafe7c213.

It seems some of patchese of patch queue are not in current tree, which were
there 1 - 2 days ago.
Is it because we are merging ext4 tree to 2.6.23 ? and after the merge, the
patches will in pached
in the tree again ?
Should I generate my patch based on current version, or wait for some day ?
Indeed, I try to add my
patch to current version, but some patches missing from ext4 tree.

Thanks for information :-)

--
Coly Li
SuSE PRC Labs