On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:18:35 -0800 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The patch titled
>      disable-ext4
> has been removed from the -mm tree.  Its filename was
>      disable-ext4.patch

I dropped the entire ext4 patch series, because the newly-added
convert-to-iget_locked patch has wrecked the iget-coversion patch which I
have queued.  Please do not merge that patch under my feet.

When I merge David's iget coversion patches this will instead wreck the
ext4 patchset.

Dunno what to do about this sort of thing, apart from encouraging
developers to take a look at what's happening in other trees before merging
stuff.
-