Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to get in contact with your company.l believe
you confirm the receipt of this special supply inquiry.
Going through your product list on-line, I am seeing so many
similar product of what we need here.
Kindly scan and send to us each product pictures or catalog you
have and the best price to enable us discuss further for supply.
Your prompt feed-back will be much appreciated. If you don't have
the product then please help us to locate where we can buy large
quantity.
Best Regards.
Dr.Harvey MelWilson /Managing Director
MAXCON GLOBAL VENTURES LTD
Address: 5253, 167 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State-Nigeria
Email: maxconglobalventures...@gmail.com
Phone: +234 813 002 3433