On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:05:44 AM IST Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:07:18AM +0530, Chandan Rajendra wrote:
> > +ifeq (y, $(firstword $(filter y,$(CONFIG_FS_ENCRYPTION)
> > $(CONFIG_FS_VERITY))))
> > +obj-y +=   post_read_process.o
> > +endif
>
> Please just add a new config option selected by the users.

Hi Christoph,

To clarify, Are you suggesting that a new kconfig option (say
CONFIG_FS_READ_CALLBACKS) be provided to the user so that the following could
occur,

1. User selects CONFIG_FS_ENCRYPTION and/or CONFIG_FS_VERITY and this causes
CONFIG_FS_READ_CALLBACKS to be set to 'y'.
2. User selects CONFIG_FS_READ_CALLBACKS explicitly.

> Also I find the file name rather cumbersome.  Maybe just
> read-callbacks.[co] ?

I will do this.

--
chandan