On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 09:37:00AM +0800, Li Zetao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In btrfs, because there are some interfaces that do not use folio,
> there is page-folio-page mutual conversion. This patch set should
> clean up folio-page conversion as much as possible and use folio
> directly to reduce invalid conversions.
>
> This patch set starts with the rectification of function parameters,
> using folio as parameters directly. And some of those functions have
> already been converted to folio internally, so this part has little
> impact.
>
> I have tested with fsstress more than 10 hours, and no problems were
> found. For the convenience of reviewing, I try my best to only modify
> a single interface in each patch.
>
> Josef also worked on converting pages to folios, and this patch set was
> inspired by him:
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/cover.1722022376.git.jo...@toxicpanda.com/

This looks good, I'm running it through the CI.  If that comes out clean then
I'll put my reviewed-by on it and push it to our for-next branch.  The CI run
can be seen here

https://github.com/btrfs/linux/actions/runs/10531503734

Don't worry if you see errors on the zoned run or the RST run, Johannes is
running down the RST stuff and I need to sit down and figure out what's going on
with zoned.  If anything else fails I'll look at it to see if it's legit or not.
Thanks,

Josef