Il 17/01/2024 10:55, Andrew Ruthven ha scritto:

On Wed, 2024-01-17 at 09:06 +0100, Diego Zuccato wrote:
I copied DEBIAN.var to BOOKWORM64.var, then changed the var to
release=bookworm .

It'll depend on what you're using as in our profile as well. You need to
have a class set that matches the class named used for the basefile you want
to use.

Are you setting BOOKWORM64?

Yup, sure!
And in the list printed during boot there are both, with DEBIAN preceding BOOKWORM. I see both var files being read & printed.

Since the first workaround didn't work (even after changing 'echo' to 'cat'), I resorted to adding files/etc/apt/sources.list/BOOKWORM64 with the needed lines. At least now the packages get fetched from the right repository, but "it smells worse than my yesterday diaper" (Baby Herman)...

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia

Antwort per Email an