Hi all,

after the official presentation of FAI-CD at FOSDEM you can now
download the ISO image at

http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/fai-cd

Pay attention, it's about 600Mbytes large. It includes the simple
examples that are included in the FAI package. I used fai-mirror(1) to
create the partitial Debian mirror and a new implementation of Nial
Young's fai-bootCD script to create the ISO image. This script is
currently not released, I need some more feedback for the ISO, and
have to do some debugging on the building script before it will be
available.

Have fun and send feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or discuss
problems on the fai mailling list.

--
regards Thomas