Sorry Eric, one should RTFM wget :-/
I've got all your files. No Tar needed anymore.

-Andreas

Andreas Bock wrote:
Thanks a lot. The files i have seen will work great!
Is it possible to get it as tar file? I hav'nt seen an option for wget or curl to collect the whole tree.

Thx in advance
Andreas

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You're welcome to check out an example I posted a while ago here:

http://www.linuxma.com/fai_raid

It does a simple RAID-1 setup between 2 IDE drives and worked well for
my purposes.  Hopefully you can get some use out of it.

-Eric Malkowski

hi everybody,

I want to use FAI to install some servers. So it would be great to use Software RAID mirroring and dynamic LVM partitions instead of static patitions.

Can anybody tell me how to do it, or point me to some HOWTO documents?

--
Cheers,
Andreas Bock

--