Thomas Lange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:16:20 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

   > /dev/hda: no such file or directory
   > [...]
   > setup_harddisks did not create /tmp/fai/disk_var.sh

   > In my nfsroot don't exist /dev/hda, but I don't know how to do..
Which version of FAI are you using? Are you installing sarge or etch?
Search thin mailing list. There are some mails concerning the udev
setup using different FAI versions.

--
regards Thomas

I'm using FAI 2.10.5, and I'm installing sarge. But I don't find the way to make it works. My kernel is linux-image-2.6.17-fai-kernels_1_amd64.deb.

When it's checking hard disks, I read something like

IDE0: ATAPI 24x CDROM
IDE1: The interface is obsolete, will be removing soon

why? the IDE's cables can be wrong? Ufffff!!
Thank you
Fernando