Hello,

Le 21.05.2007 18:52, Thomas Lange a écrit  :
On Mon, 21 May 2007 18:39:25 +0200, Andy Van Maele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    > But now, when performing an installation, for a strange reason cfagent
    > just ignores the copy section. When I stopped the FAI install just
Mmm. The best would be to come into IRC #fai on oftc and we will try to
solve the problem online. Did you use cfengine 1 or 2 with sarge?
Any error/log messages?

I had got the same problem some days ago. I had a cfengine script which was works well with FAI under Sarge and cfengine 1.6 and don't copy with FAI under Etch and cfengine 2.1. There was no error/log messages.

If I logged on on the server at the end of the installation before rebooting, and I launched the cfengine script manually with the classes detected by FAI, it was working well.

After some hours, as it was urgent to solve this problem, I have finally moved this copy on a shell script...

Regards,
Julien

Antwort per Email an