hello list,

i am new to the list and trying to use FAI for a fancy setup i am building :) I will use an AOE storage blade. This mean that if the kernel is AOE aware there should be no need for nfs or things like this. I wondered if anyone has any experiences on this ?

So my question is , can we build a special kernel for FAI that will be AOE enabled and make it so that FAI loads the filesystem image using a local mount instead of nfs ?

I think i know how to change the kernel used by FAI to boot, now i need to replace nfs with an etherdrive mount of /dev/eth10.5 :)

regards,
Jean.