Michael Tautschnig wrote:
As a preface, I'm using 3.2.14 on Ubuntu Server. I've got FAI install clients that install packages (for example, postgresql-8.3) that are dependent on the default locale being set to (in my case) en_US.UTF-8. So, naturally I made sure that my /srv/fai/config/debconf/CLASSNAME had the following:

locales locales/default_environment_locale select en_US.UTF-8
locales locales/locales_to_be_generated multiselect en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8

[...]

I think the answer should be pretty simple: put a comma between the different
locales, like

locales locales/locales_to_be_generated multiselect en_US.UTF-8, UTF-8

The non-comma version was copied directly from the fai-doc simple examples. If that's a typo, it's incorrect in the fai-doc package.

That should probably solve the problem.

Haven't had a chance to test this yet.

Regards,
Ryan