Preface: using version 3.2.14

In a situation where the FAI client uses several classes that have package_config files, are all the applicable package_config/ files processed in a certain order, or at the same time? In other words, are they processed based on the lexical ordering of their names (e.g. CLASSA comes before CLASSZ, CLASS1 comes before CLASS2, etc.), or some other criteria? As a more concrete example, if I have this in my 50-host-classes:

case $HOSTNAME in
   foobar*)
       echo "CLASS1 CLASS2" ;;

And these files in package_config:

package_config/CLASS1
package_config/CLASS2

...does CLASS1 always get executed before CLASS2, resulting in CLASS1's packages being installed first? Do they get processed at the same time? It's unclear to me after reading the man page and online documentation for install_packages. I started combing through the install_packages script, but it's (nothing personal) a bit messy/hard to follow (for example, $package is declared in the readconfig subroutine, but is never used). I get the feeling that all the packages get added to one big packages list when all is said and done, but at this point it seems more prudent to ask the developers what their intentions are/were, since they're more intimately familiar with what the code is supposed to do.

Respectfully,
Ryan