Thank you all for your replies! =)

I’m running 5.0.10 r104061 on latest OS X on MacBook Pro.
Everything to see in syslog with -vvvv in the tftp options is nothing, just the
dhcp info.
daemon.log is silent as well.

I think as well that there’s any conflict regarding the built in tftp server
from vbox.

But Ron, you are not fitting in the over all experience =)
Prob I have is I just can choose one adapter in this box; there’s no add option
I could see.. any hint?
Adding it on the faiserver or via vbox?

Thank you!

Chris