Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message --- When I recreate the nfsroot for my FAI installation, I have to do a lot of extra stuff. I know about adding packages to /etc/fai/NFSROOT and writing hooks. Problem is that most of the stuff i have to do is copying files. I was thinking about creating a directory within /etc/fai and then simply write a hook that does an rsync from /etc/fai/files/ to /srv/fai/nfsroot/. Anybody have any ideas for a cleaner way to handle this?

--
John G. Heim; jh...@math.wisc.edu; 608-263-4189

--- End Message ---

Antwort per Email an