Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour for a bunch of recent supermicro mini-servers
that I'm trying to build using FAI. As opposed to the VMs I've been building
initially (testing, much faster turn-around) which use BIOS mode and typically
(I had to try a second boot on a few occasions) "just work"™ I'm seeing odd
behaviour with the UEFI supermicros. They will only start PXE booting after at
least 3 restarts, some take up to 15 (!!) and I was wondering whether anyone
has seen similar behaviour, or, better yet, a solution :)

Cheers,
Tink

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

--- End Message ---