Dear all,

I have a problem with mounting the SD cards formatted on the digital camera on
my Linux BOX.
I am using the 2.6.10 kernel on FC2. But I am able to mount and access the same
devices on WinXP.

I think someone might have faced the same problem. Did u find some solution to
this? Please convey if any.

Does the linux kernel have the support for FAT12 fs? I suppose it does. But,
why am I not able to mount the device.

Where is the support missing? Should this be supported by the Linux kernel
block layer or the SD driver?

Regards,
Mukund jampala