Attached the fixes necessary to support 64k pagesize/blocksize. I think these
are useful
independent of the large blocksize patchset since there are architectures that
support
64k page size and that could use these large buffer sizes without the large
buffersize
patchset.

Are these patches in the right shape to be merged? I rediffed these against
2.6.32-rc8-mm1.

I had to fix some things in the second patch (ext2) that may need some review
since the
way that commits work changed.