set_blocksize() seems to do really odd thing:
suppose you have clean buffer (b_count==0, all nice and dandy) with
b_size==foo.
        set_blocksize(dev, bar) will leave it on a clean list and will call
remove_from_hash_queue() on it.
        set_blocksize(dev,foo) now. Nothing happens with our buffer.
        set_blocksize(dev,bar) again and there we go -
remove_from_hash_queue() is called again.

Repeat until the complete satisfaction (nr_hashed_buffers going negative ;-/)

Wouldn't remove_from_queues() be the right thing here?
                                                        Cheers,
                                                                Al