Hello all.

I hate to bother "developers" with this kind of "simpleton" query, but
my searching of the Internet has not seem to come up with a good answer
to my dilema.

I have a new 18GB drive and I want to put a large filesytem on it.  Like
anything from 9 - 18GB.  I already have several 4GB ext2 filesystems and
their fsck times are just too painful.  I could just imagine an 18GB fs.

So what to do?  Is ext2 still the best choice or is there a better
choice for large filesystems?  I know, ideally I do not need to fsck
filesystems, but you know, s__t happens.  :-)

The filesystem will be a CVS repository, so it will be full of source
files.

Thanx,
b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX