Hi!

> [Pavel Machek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> > I still think that adding feature to truncate file before deletion
> > into rm would make you happy, Andrea. That handles both open() and
> > link() cases nicely.
>
> I agree.  Something like this?  (Lightly tested.)

YES! That should stop andrea complaining :-). [Anyway, problem with
inode quota remains.] Please submit this patch to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and make sure it gets included. (It
would be nice to document that -T is good idea when removing suid
executables and when working on so hostile remote system that they try
to kill your quota.)
                                                                Pavel
(nice patch snipped)
--