"Dunlap, Randy" wrote:

> The thing to do is one of the things that Linus does
> best IMO, which is to lead by example.  Show us the
> code, or in this case, show us the docs.

I am not sure you heard what I said precisely.  I am saying to my programmers
"code not suck", and then saying Viro is worse than useless, and sucking hasn't
gotten Chris NFS fixes, so that is even more reason to code not suck.

Andi Kleen found a race condition for us, and told us where it was.  Andi is
cool.  Viro found unecessary checks in our code, and then made it sound like
something big.  He does this kind of thing a lot to everyone.  He discourages
every contributor he can for the betterment of his ego.  He is damage in the
Linux community to route around.

Hans