hey all (again),

forgot to add a bit on to that last post..

i have been told that it should be possible to change the code so that it
does support changing the options (at least some of them) between
different mounts, however it is not implemented now. so the check that I
present is only meant as a patch until the support is written. if you
would rather just write the code so that it can change options I'd be even
happier ;)

i really need to have a partition RO in one place and RW in another which
is why i hit into this inconsistency. only other way i know of doing it is
via a loopback nfs or similarly silly.

ah well,

-b