On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 02:54:09PM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
>The Linux-HA team proudly announces bug-fix-and-enhancement release
>2.0.6 of the Linux-HA (aka "heartbeat", aka "OpenHA") software.
>
>As usual, you can find it here:
>     http://linux-ha.org/download/index.html#2.0.6
>
>2.0.6 has significant bug fixes and enhancements making it a worthwhile
>upgrade for anyone running R2 CRM-style configurations, or who want to.

I am happy to announce that Debian packages are also now available.
They can be found at http://www.ultramonkey.org/download/heartbeat/2.0.6/

The Sid version of these packages have been uploaded to Debian and
should appear in the Debian archive withing the next 24 hours.
The Sarge version of the packages have been uploaded to Backports.Org
and should appear there shortly.

--
Horms
  H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/