Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

- #878: pengine core dump in StopOnebyOne (with fencing enable)

  Comment #8 seems to indicate that this might well be fixed as a side
  effect of other issues, and no further report has been seen since
  November.
I think so, close it.

- #1012: GUI crash

No activity at all so far. However, Alan's comment: "So, the management
client should not loop rapidly if there's no one to connect to."
suggests this might also be fixed by some recent checkins?

Fixed.

There's a bunch of criticals:

- #1008: LRMd consumes too much CPU

Looks like a bug which Andrew also wrestled with in the CRM. Any
comments since?

- #995: Bringing a node up causes resources to be stopped then started

Might in fact be critical. However, Alan hoped that this might be fixed
in mid-December, so can this one be closed now?

- #1013: mgmt library names are inappropriate

Actually from the point of view of a distributor, this one ought to be a
blocker. We're about to ship soonish and changing library names late in
the release cycle is verboten! I've added this comment to the bugzilla,
and progress would be needed.

Please pick a less colliding name. "mgmtd" for PAM et cetera is also a
symptom of bad naming IMHO.

Do you think only changing the installed file names is enough?
Otherwise I have to rename a bunch of files from CVS:(

- #1037: lrmd reports TIMEOUT althogh RA was never called

This looks fairly obscure. I've asked for a clarification with CVS HEAD,
because we've seen so many changes it's hard to say whether it's still
an issue.

I'm ignoring everything below critical for now; those are, by
definition, not release critical, even though they may be major
annoyances. But I think we need to roll this out _now_. I think we
should, if we decide to give it a thumbs up, be able to roll this out
after a weekend of test cycles.

Please review your bugzillas and pending changes in your workspaces and
let me know what you think about this.

Alan, do you want to drive the release?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée