Peter Kruse wrote:
Hello all,

I'm still getting these messages in my syslog in v2.0.3.
Maybe I missed something but I'm quite lost what to do
about this.  I mean the only way for a script to leave
a file descriptor open is by having started a process
in the background and not redirecting its output/stderr/input
to /dev/null.  In other words, how can a file descriptor
be left open, if there is no process attached to it?
Or, the other way around, if the script finishes
and all processes started by it have also terminated
there can not be any fd's left open???

Could all this be related to Bug #756
which is still open?

Do you have any idea where this message is coming from?

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce