Sun Jiang Dong wrote:

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
On 3/29/06, Sun Jiang Dong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
I'm pretty sure this doesn't need to be an error.  In fact I doubt it
needs to be logged at all.
stonithRA is a virtual resource based on SOTNITH plugin, normally under
/usr/lib/stonith/plugins/stonith2
So no provider concept necessary here by now, which is decided by current
directory structure.
Anyway, I'll degrade the log to be a reminding only.

I'm not questioning the decision to ignore it, that seems fine.  But I
think you can ignore it silently.

Do you log the same thing for LSB resources?  Because the conversion
script populates the provider field for them too IIRC.
For LSB and HEARTBEAT resources, the provider field is just ignored silently.
Thanks a lots for reminding. :-)

I'd agree with Andrew - just ignore it completely (and silently).

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce