Apparently GCC 3.4.4 wants the prototypes to have a (void) in the prototype argument list (Thank you Bill Moran). Honestly, I can't even see where these these actual functions are (recursive grep), so it must be a prototype/macro, or prototypes for non-existant functions.

I imagine that's why the error isn't "mismatched protoype for function"

We're not calling libnet_cq_* anything in linux-ha / heartbeat.

Good times, good times.

~BAS