On 2006-11-03T11:47:27, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>    http://www.linux-ha.org/ConfiguringStonithPlugins
> >That page doesn't answer my question. It shows a stonith
> >configuration which is in the CIB. I would like to have
> >configuration in an external file and refer to that file in the
> >CIB. That's preferable for security reasons.

Anyone who can modify the CIB can make your entire cluster misbehave,
shutdown services, corrupt data, ... and so on.

The CIB has to be considered privileged data already. Whether you store
the password in there or not doesn't matter much.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
High Availability & Clustering