Here's another thing I'm seeing with the notify function. It keeps
timing out on my slave startup (post-promote-notify and
post-start-notify). I'm triggering the start by using the cleanup
resources button on the GUI for the slave's resource:

crmd[13681]: 2007/04/05_13:16:47 ERROR: process_lrm_event: LRM operation
rsc_pgsql_wal_5556:0_notify_0 (74) Timed Out (timeout=5000ms)

Yet I have the timeout value for the notify function bumped up to 120:

<op id="1e9ebbb8-a370-4d1e-8815-43d6f0fdcfd6" name="notify"
timeout="120" start_delay="0" disabled="false" role="
Started"/>

Could it be the default-action-timeout defined for bootstrap options?
(see below):

<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-default-action-timeout"
name="default-action-timeout" value="5s"/>

The only other places that a 5s timeout occurs is for an unrelated IP
resource, and the meta-data/validate-all/methods functions in my ocf
script. Hmm, is the timeout occuring between the crmd and the lrm?

Doug