Hi,

last week I posted about some problems that I found while poking around
IPv6addr in the unstable tree. I also poked around the lha-STABLE_1_2 tree
and the subsequent patches are for bugs that I found and think warrant
inclusion in the stable tree. That is I think they fall into one
of the following categories:

  * Cause IPv6addr to malfunction by not handing user input correctly
  * Potentially cause a crash
  * Potential cause an information leak

I have not included patches which fall into the following categories,
though I can provide them if anyone is interested. In any case they
are mainly the unstable tree patches that I posted last week, trivially
ported.

  * Leak memory - this doesn't matter too much as IPv6addr is a short
    lived process
  * Style / Tidyness issues

In all case, any problems fixed by these patches either don't exist
in the unstable branch or are addressed by the pacthes that I applied
to that tree earlier today.

I'll sit on these patches for a few days to allow feedback,
and if nothing dire comes up I'll apply them.

--
Horms
  H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/