It has come to our attention that 2.1.1 has some installation issues.

If you have not yet installed it, please wait for an updated version.

If you wish to help test the forthcoming 2.1.1 replacement, the source
for the corrected version can be found here:
        http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.tar.gz

These oversights in installation in no way affect stability, and were
strictly due to an error on my part.  The release was thoroughly
stability-tested, and is very stable - so if you have already installed
it, and have it working, it's perfectly fine for you to continue using it.

We will conduct a postmortem analysis of how this happened and how we
can design a process which will make such errors less likely.

My sincere apologies to all concerned.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wilberforce