Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
On 2007-10-25T16:25:30, Lars Marowsky-Bree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/dev/rev/69f0395c2ead seems to fix some of this
for me.

BTW, I was able to conclude a 100 cycle run with that patch applied on 7
nodes, and absolutely not a single BadNews, which is a first.

Cutting out that debug should be OK - or raising it to happen if debug is > 1 would probably also be OK. If you're seeing this happen a lot, that's not a good thing. Getting behind 200 messages seems like a lot to me - off hand.

Are you also seeing retransmissions?

Just because you have a lot of processors doesn't mean that Xen is scheduling you properly. You have two different schedulers going on here - so the opportunities for problems go up rather rapidly.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce