On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Alan Robertson wrote:

> We are in the final weeks of testing for release 2.1.3 - which has been
> delayed to the week of Dec 19.
>
> Please help us test this upcoming new release!
>
> You can get a source tar ball for it from any of these links:
>       http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.tar.bz2
>       http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.zip
>       http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.tar.gz
>
> The latest fixes applied to the 'test' repository can be found here:
>       http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/summary
>

> We have already tested this release a good bit, but it needs more
> testing before release.  We do a lot of automated testing, more is
> always welcome [http://linux-ha.org/CTS].  However, what you can
> probably help the most with is ad-hoc testing.
>
> Don't forget to file bugs on 2.1.3 when you find them.  You can find our
> bugzilla at these URLs:
>       http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org//query.cgi?product=Linux-HA
> http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org//enter_bug.cgi?product=Linux-HA
>
>       Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation!

Just a quick, mostly good status report.  The 'dev' tree, as of this
morning (Thurs 13th Dec) GMT, almost builds and does a basic tun on
Solaris-10.

The one problem, serious but fixable, is in the relatively new code
"lib/clplumbing/cl_reboot.c" which fails to compile at all on OSes whose
"reboot" system call takes two arguments.  (When I fudged that, it then
built and ran a basic heartbeat.)

See bugzilla 1762.

Hope that helps.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:  UNIX Team Leader                         Durham University     :
:                                           South Road            :
:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.d.lee/            Durham DH1 3LE        :