> any ideas as to why the current code doesn't work for you?

I failed to build rpm on open suse 10.1 too...

It might be a potential problem in Heartbeat 2.1.3.
See attached configure-213.log.

It's sure that the summary says CIM provider and TSA plugin would not be
built,

  Build CRM            = "yes"
  Build LRM            = "yes"
  Build Ldirectord         = "yes"
  Build IPMILan Plugin     = "no"
  Build CIM providers      = "no"
  Build TSA plugin         = "no"
  Build dopd plugin        = "yes"
  Enable times kludge      = "yes"

Despite this, cim and tsa_plugin directory are listed as SUBDIRS.

list='debian pkg port replace include lib heartbeat membership telecom
resources lrm crm fencing logd snmp_subagent tools doc cts mgmt cim
ldirectord config tsa_plugin contrib'; for subdir in $list; do \

Dose it mean AM_CONDITIONAL in configure.in is ignored?
In 2.1.3, Makefile under cim/tsa_plugin directory were created under any
circumstances,
But 2.1.4 doesn't.
So I fail to build, maybe.

configure.in(2.1.4)
if test "x${enable_cim_provider}" = "xyes"; then
AC_CONFIG_FILES(                                                \
cim/Makefile                                                    \
        cim/mof/Makefile                                        \
        cim/mof/register_providers.sh                           \
        cim/mof/unregister_providers.sh                         \
        )
fi

if test "x${enable_tsa_plugin}" = "xyes"; then
AC_CONFIG_FILES(                                                \
        tsa_plugin/Makefile                                     \
        tsa_plugin/testrun.sh                                   \
        tsa_plugin/linuxha-adapter                              \
        )
fi

Bin off the previous patch,
is there any troubles to remove the test condition in configure.in ?
the plugins can be built.

Thanks,
Junko